I'd like to continue with my thought of having a bucket-list for the year but would like to focus on breaking that down a little bit more. Mini-goals, if you will.
Today's Goal: Food Journal. I already logged breakfast and lunch onto
LoseIt Well, I did log onto LoseIt but there's been a problem with my getting logged on the site so I created an account over at MyFitnessPal. If you'd like to follow me, I'm LosingMyScrap.
Weekly Goal: Get back onto the bike. I haven't been able to do any cardio with my coughing so much. My thinking is that by Friday I should be well enough to do more cardio.
Goals for January:
1. Log most of my meals. I would love to say all my meals but you know I'm bound to miss one. If I log 5-6 days out of the week, I think I'll be fine.
2. By next week I'd like to use the time that I have in the gym. Damon was nice enough to set up the deal that I could use the cardio equipment for 30 mins one my gym days. So long as my lungs cooperate, I'd like to use that time wisely!
3. Walk on the treadmill on at least one"off day". I work with Damon 3 days a week, the least I could do is another of cardio. I'll work my way up to 2-3 cardio days.
4. This one is rough. I would like to get off the diet soda. I know all the bad things it does to your health....I'm just an addict. Hello. My name is Jenn and I'm addicted to diet soda.
5. Juice 3 days a week. I'm not sure if I mentioned this before or not (sorry, pressed for time or I'd look) but I bought a juicer a few months back. We use it a lot on the weekends to make some sort of fruit juice to go with breakfast. I would like to take it a step further and really get into veggie juicing.
Well, I think that's a lot to swallow for one month. Let's see how it all unfolds.