Monday, January 7, 2013

Weekend Wrap up and FMM

Ugh. Back to the weekly grind!  Not that I really mind so much it's just that it's the first long week back since the holiday break.  You know what I mean, right? To top off my Monday blues, I have have to food shop today!  I hate that job with a passion!  Hubs and I were supposed to do it yesterday but other things popped up (like a broken dryer- again!). So, after my workout I'll be at the grocery store.

Saturday went well as far as food goes. I had a rough patch in the sense that I was overly hungry because my son had his swim meet (5 hours on the pool deck) and apparently I didn't pack enough snacks for all of us. I made some poor choices but stayed within calories. Yea!    Sunday was another story. I picked. A lot. And I didn't log yesterday. Shame on me. I'm not going to beat myself up about it, I still have 4 good (solid) days under my belt and 2 more to go before my week is up.

Today's goal is to drink water!  I'm very dehydrated and am feeling it. I don't think I even had a lick of water yesterday. Saturday I did drink some but not enough for the amount of time I spent on the pool deck.

Alright, it's almost time to head off to the gym so I'll get right to FMM:Simple Questions


Simple Questions
1. Outside my window I see…Snow, trees and my neighbor's house
2. My kitchen counters are…unmatching. I have one older brown laminate and a newer multi-color laminate. 
3. Yesterday I drank…coffee and soda. 
4. My cell phone is…MIA. KIDS!!!  Where is Mommy's phone?
5. My computer is…a Mac. I love it. 
6. My favorite reality show is…The Biggest Loser and Extreme Makeover (WL edition)
7. My workouts are…tough. 
8. The last book I read is…Me and The Ugly C
9. My week will be….Long and busy
10.  So far 2013 has been…not bad. Seems to be the same old. I like that though. 
Won't you play along this week? 

1 comment:

  1. LOL I love grocery shopping! Its my most looked forward to chore each week.

    ReplyDelete