The weekend was a bit crazier than I first expected. Saturday was my son's last (kinda) swim meet for the season. Hubs took him and I stayed home with the tiny man. I caught up on some housework while he played.
Sunday got away from me. My plan was to sit and craft for most of the day but that never happened. It was all good though because The Pats had a good game and we're moving on to the AFC Championships. This week's game is going to be ROUGH! Can't wait!
Food and exercise have been on track. My calories are on target but my food choices could use some cleaning up a bit. I'm having a hard time with that portion with the PMDD. That will subside soon and I can be on to making better choices. I'm just happy that my calories are dead on.
Enough of all the boring stuff...time to play along with Kenlie's FMM:Intersting Things
1. What was the last movie you saw in a theater? Anyone who knows me knows that I actually hate going to the movies. I have panic attacks. I did however go twice in the last year...I saw that one there with Channing Tatum with the girls. What a fun night that was!!! (Sorry, my brain isn't working, I'm sure you'll tell me the name of it).
2. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 13. Summer camp. That was the best summer ever!
3. Share the coolest thing you've done so far in 2013. Things are pretty mundane around here right now - just how I like it.
4. What kind of cell phone do you use? Do you love it? I have the iPhone 4S. I do love it yet hate it sometimes. I would like to disconnect from the world from time to time.
5. How many times do you plan to workout this week? Well, I have 3 sessions on the books with the trainers and then I would like to get in 2 other cardio days. I've already done 1 session and 1 cardio. Go me!
6. What is your favorite movies from the 80's? That's a toss up between The Breakfast Club and Stand by Me
7. If you could choose one character from a TV show or a movie to fall head over heels for you, who would it be? Don Flack. OMG! I love his eyes and his sense of humor. Hubs has accepted it. :)
8. If you could eat one food everyday for the rest of your life without gaining any weight as a result, what would you choose? Chocolate! Chocolate anything.
9. What is your favorite flower? Lilacs!
10. Did you watch the Golden Globes last night? Don't shoot me but no. I'm not big into the following Hollywood stuff.