Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Book in hand!

Finally! I have a hard copy of Chris Powell's book in my hands! I mentioned a few days back that I've read the book on my Kindle but was having a hard time really dissecting the book so I purchased a hard copy.  I reread a few of the beginning chapters today. I have a notebook started with a ton of notes already.  There is a lot of food for thought in the first few chapters, makes me think he'd do well writing a book just on this one idea rather than making it about weight loss. 

Even with all my note taking today, I am not as obsessed as I was yesterday.  I'm fairly certain it's because I am on my second low carb days in a row.  I'm a little fuzzy and a bit cranky.  Tomorrow is a high carb day and boy, I cannot wait!  

That being said, you'll have to forgive me for being brief.  I'm a bit tired today and need to think about some of the things I read today.

1 comment:

  1. I read The Dolce Diet today. It's by Mike Dolce who provides nutrition and training advice for many MMA fighters. It was an interesting read. I'll post my review on my blog soon.
    Hope you got some rest :)

    ReplyDelete