Monday, July 7, 2014

What week is it?

ACK!  I was doing so much better when I was logging daily. We went on vacation, had no internet connection (well, I had some on my phone, just couldn't get on via the lappy) - I know, the HORROR! :)  Then last week was all crazy with hubby's b-day and Independence Day....excuses, excuses, excuses...

So, here we are. A new week and yet another new plan.  I've been reading a lot about carb cycling and thought I would give it a shot.  I weighed in yesterday and was down a bit but this morning I woke up feeling extra bloated...was up over where I started from a few weeks ago.  Gotta love summer.

I would love to say that my day went perfectly well with day one of Carb Cycling. I made it half way through the day before veering off coarse.  I'm still well within calories, so that is OK.  I just need to have a better plan in place. Tomorrow will go better.

Today's successes:  Drank more water than I have in the last week.  Had less soda than usual (really am trying to give it up!)

Tomorrow's goals: 2 soda limit.  9 glasses of water. Morning workout. 1 scrapbook page completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment