Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Too old for this

What is up with the summer (summah -as we'd say it in these parts) colds that have been going around?  My kids had one last month, followed by my husband catching on right at the end of our vacation, and finally it's my turn.  I've been fighting it for a few days but today it really caught up to me.  My ear was in a world of hurt!  I thought I paid the ear gods my dues when I was a child. Apparently I still owed.

Other than that, today was another success.  I managed to stay on my low carb day and ate every three hours as per the instructions.  I'm looking forward to tomorrow which is a high carb day. Yeah!

Wins for today:
Stayed on plan
Scrapbooked!  Finished a pag. Thought for sure I would be able to do two tonight but I'll take the one.

Could do better:
Water -one of these days I'll get that in the win column.
Soda- way too much.
Workouts - or the lack there of.  We should have gone for a bike ride tonight but with my ear pain, I just wasn't up to it.

Tomorrow is a busy morning. We have errands and such to do and hopefully we'll be able to fit in something fun before it gets too hot. Until then, it's time to rest this ear up.

No comments:

Post a Comment