Monday, October 24, 2011

Catching Up

Sorry I have been away from the computer. My eyes have really been bothering me. I'm starting to wear my glasses on a more regular basis. Not liking it, but I have to.

Weigh in for Friday: up 1 pound. Not at all surprised. This week may not be much better...getting to that in a second.

The weekend was OK. I have a lot on my mind. Today is check-up day. Heading into Boston very soon to have my protein levels checked. It seems that even though I say I am OK, deep down I am worried that this will be the time he says I need another bone marrow biopsy or more testing. Chances are though that everything will be fine. So, I am giving myself until the end of the day today to get over this little bump and will be back at it hard until Thanksgiving. I promise. I promise myself that I am going to work as hard as ever for the next month. No excuses. No nothing.

Until then, I need to get through today.
I will keep you posted. Like I said though, I know the chances are that everything will be OK. It's just difficult to think about the "what ifs".

No comments:

Post a Comment