Thursday, October 13, 2011

Kickin' It

What a terrific week at the gym!  I've been kicking some serious butt (mine)! I've managed to get into the gym everyday this week and have an appointment  in the nursery for the little guy for tomorrow morning.

I was hurtin' today though. I was doing my routine on the bike to start and felt like I was sucking wind and my legs were going to fall off. I had to keep the resistance down while pedaling for my life just to get my heart rate up to a reasonable level.  I decided to take it a little easy on myself tonight. My body is clearly telling me that I need a break.

Remind me to take measurements tomorrow! I am feeling smaller. Gotta love that!  I was looking at myself in the full length mirror while doing some exercises tonight and thought "Wow!  You've really lost a lot of weight". What a great feeling!

Keeping it short tonight. I am wiped out. Can't wait to see what the scale has to say for me tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! That's good to notice in the mirror! Hope you have a good loss!

    ReplyDelete