Friday, October 14, 2011

Week 29

Down 2 pounds this week.
Total: 48.3
Hopefully next week I'll hit the 50 pounds lost mark!

Measurements....
Chest: -2.5 inches since Day One
Bust: -2.5
Upper arm: -1
Waist: -5
Hips: -2
Upper Thigh: -3 (I can really see the difference here and in my waist!)

The biggest number is in the waist. 5 inches! Wow! I have "birthing hips" as my hubs likes to say...am happy to see that area shrink, shrink, shrink. :)

-----------

This morning I ran to the gym after putting my eldest on the bus. I did a quick 10 minute cardio on the bike then onto a full body strength training workout. I really wish I had my monitor on today! I kicked my butt. Would love to know what my burn was because I felt like I worked harder and ever.

After the gym I headed on over to my last physical therapy appointment for the plantar fasciitis. I'm going to miss that...it was a great way to burn a few extra calories during the week. But, I am happy my feet are a bit better. I will still have to do all my stretches and icing. Will probably have bad days, but at least they are a bit better than they ever were. Baby steps.    We were joking about my shoulder though. She was asking when I have my follow up with that issue and wonders if she'll see me soon after that. (hope not!)

And onto the weekend. No big plans. Have a lot of running around to do and will work on getting some activity in. After today's workout, I feel like I could take on the world right now. I love this feeling!  Just have to remember that tomorrow when I don't want to do anything.

Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've been doing really well!!! Yay!! I can feel your positivity coming through your words!! Keep up the awesome work :)

    ReplyDelete