Monday, September 24, 2012

Blah blah and FMM


Thanks for the nice comments yesterday!  It's so tough when you're physically not feeling well and then you have a million and one things on your mind to bog you down too.
I'm not really feeling better today. In some ways I'm actually a little worse. This cold is kicking me hard!  I can't breathe, I can only hear a buzzing, swishing sound in my ears...I just want to snuggle up on the couch. CRAP!  I think I really have it this time...a Man Cold! (HAHA! Sorry hubs)

Alright, keeping things short today...just going to do FMM....
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Fall Favorites


1. What is your favorite thing about this time of year?  I love the crisp air, pumpkin flavored everything, crisp apples, outside activities (apple picking, corn mazes, fairs), FOOTBALL, the leaves changing colors...I could go on and on. 
2. What do you hope to do again before Summer is officially over?  I think summer has officially ended. I bet we'll still have some warm days ahead though. 
3. When did you last go on a hay ride?  Last fall. Going on one Wednesday with my son's school. Can't wait!
4. What is your favorite pumpkin dish?  Pumpkin anything!  Pie, muffins, ice cream...mmmmmm
5. Do you decorate your home for fall?  Already done! I am a huge Halloween fan! 
6. Do you have any hobbies that are seasonally specific? If so, what are they?  No, I'm an all year scrapper. Although my favorite topics (other than my kids) to scrapbook about are fall activities.

7. Apple cider or hot chocolate?  Apple Cider in the fall. Hot Chocolate in the winter. 
8. Are you a fan of football?  If so, who is your team?  Ummm...if you know me, you know the answer to this one. ;-)  I LOVE football! Go Pats!  (OK, so I wasn't happy with the game last night, or the one from last week...there is always next year - haha!)
9. Share a fond Fall memory.  Going to the fair. It's one of my favorite activities! I'm not sure we'll get to go this year though. :(
10. It’s not Fall until…Opening day for the Pats. Just sayin'. 


6 comments:

  1. Hi! Sabrina here, stopping by from FMM! Love your blog and I hope you get to feeling better soon!

    Opening day for the Pats, I'd like that except I am totally a JETS fan. ha. ;) I know what you mean, football really kicks the season off right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOOO!!! Not a Jets fan!! ;-)
      Thanks for stopping by! I'm smiling a little more today.

      Delete
  2. Fall is my favorite season - though it's not the same here in Kuwait. I enjoyed it much more in the States!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can't imagine what it must be like in Kuwait in the fall....I can't picture leaves changing with nice crisp fall air. :(

      Delete
  3. Yeah really! What the heck is wrong with the Patriots this year? Their defense was supposed to be amazing this year. For that matter what's going on with the rest of the NFL? The Packers? Saints? Lions? What's going on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to know the answer to that too! (what's wrong with the Pats this year!) Honestly, I think it's the refs. But I hate to bad mouth them as they are doing the best that they can under the circumstances. I may sit this weekend's games out (I say that now but it'll never happen.)

      Delete