Wednesday, September 19, 2012

On the upswing

Feeling a lot better today than I did yesterday.
Once I start coming out of my hormone haze, it's like a fog has lifted. It may seem crazy to some, but believe me, it's how I feel.

Been a crazy busy day.

I woke up to no foot pain. I'll say it again. I woke up to NO foot pain! I was in shock!  Usually after doing the treadmill, I'm dead in the morning. Not this time. If you have plantar faciitis or know someone who has it, you can understand the kind of pain I've been referring to. Anyway, I just got these heel cups that are supposed to help with PF and it seems to be working!  I'll keep trying trying them for a week and will talk about them more if I find that I'm still in little to no pain.

All that being said, I was able to hop on the treadmill again this morning before getting my butt kicked at the gym. My calorie burn today was close to 1000 calories! YEAH! I'm seeing some weight loss in my face but the scale is showing I am up. We'll see what Friday brings (my official WI/log day).

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling better and not feeling any pain! What a relief that must be. Sounds like you had an awesome workout! :)

    ReplyDelete