Monday, May 9, 2011

Bon Jovi and Sleep

HaHa!  Not what you're thinking at all...get your mind out of the gutter!  :D

First I'd like to participate in Kenz Friend Makin' Mondays

If you've taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you're new, please take a moment to answer this week's question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. By linking back here, everyone will have an opportunity to be equally heard.




Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen.  The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it's time for this week's topic!

FMM: If you could meet someone famous today, who would it be? And why? 


I've thought about this one all day and am not sure I've yet to come up with an answer. Let's go through the options...

First, for those who really know me would say "that is EASY! She's going to say Jon Bon Jovi!"  Guess what? That's not what I would say. 
I'll fully admit I've had a full-blown crush on the man since I was in the sixth grade! His voice just speaks right to my soul. But, I know if I were to be in the same room with him I would behave much like a thirteen year old girl who's just met Justin Bieber!  Seriously, it could get ugly! As much as I hate to admit it, it's true!  I got within thirty feet of him a few years ago (thanks to my SIL who helped plow through the crowd!) and I got all teary-eyed with goose bumps to follow. I couldn't believe how I was reacting. Crazy!  I am a thirty-something who was acting like a teenager. Get over yourself Jenn! He's just a man. 

The next person on my list would probably be Jillian Michaels. I say that because weight issues have been a part of my whole life. I see how she connects with contestants on the show,  I've read a few of her books, I would just love to pick her brain a little bit. 

However, now that I have a personal trainer who has been great with the guidance, I'm not sure I would "waist" that wish of meeting a celeb on Jillian. (Sorry Jill - love ya and all...but you know, Jon's waiting.)

I've already met the big important one (aside from the big guy upstairs, but I would like to wait awhile to meet him, thank you)....
So who's left?

I would love to say someone like Mother Theresa or Ghandi, but let's face it, I am not that 
deep. (and of course are we speaking of people who are dead or alive?)

Oh phooey! I was hoping I'd have an answer by the end of this writing, but I honestly can't think of anyone that I am dying to meet, I guess that leads me back to Jon. 

And onto a little business...

I absolutely hate getting up in the morning! In fact, (not sure if I mentioned this before or not) when I sent in my video application for BL season 10, I really wanted to do a little skit using the song "I Don't Like Monday's" by the Boomtown Rats but changing the words to "I don't like mornings." 

I was about to cry this morning when the alarm went off. I had zero energy and certainly didn't want to head off to the gym. I felt a little different about the situation when I was about 15 mins into the bike...I was sweating and thought "MAN!  This feels so good!" I continued on to finish my whole workout and felt terrific about myself and how I started my day and week off. 

Come 6:00 PM? I am POOPED ready for bed. Can hardly keep myself up. Seriously, I am putting toothpicks in my eyelids as we speak. And you know what will happen later when I am ready to go to bed?  I'll be wide awake. Tossing and turning. Murphy's law. 






No comments:

Post a Comment