Monday, May 16, 2011

Friend Makin' Mondays: What Makes You Awesome?

This is a perfect pick-me-up to yesterday's post about motivation (or the lack there of).
This weather is beating the crap out of me!  I would rather have a Jillian Michaels beating (I think).

Anyway, participating in AllTheWeigh.com

Friend Makin' Mondays: What Makes You Awesome?


If you've taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you're new, please take a moment to answer this week's question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. 



Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen.  The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it's time for this week's topic! 

What makes you awesome? List at least five qualities/hobbies/habits make you cool and unique?

This is tough. So hard to be positive about yourself, isn't it. It shouldn't be though. Seriously, if we can't love ourselves, then who can we love? 

1. I do what I love. I am very lucky to be a SAHM. It's the job I always wanted! I love my boys - they are my life. (I must say the position is underpaid, but it's well worth it!). 

2. I'm easy going and forgiving (there are exceptions to both those 'rules'). For the most part though it's all true. 

3. I'm a scrapbooker. I do my best work when I am left alone though. I do enjoy being in the company of other scrappers but am not typically that productive til I am in my scraproom with my music and thoughts. 

4. I speak my mind. Some hate it. Others love it and wish they could blurt out what they are thinking. I try to be tactful without hurting others but at the same time I get my point across. 

5. I'm a good friend. (at least I hope so! ;-)). 

Now it's your turn - what are your 5?

1 comment: